A page for referring primary care physicians, attorneys, nurse case managers, adjusters and other members of the medical, legal and insurance communities:
We specialize in Worker’s Compensation cases, as well as Independent Medical Evaluations, Second Opinions and Medical Record Reviews.
Our empathetic physicians and rehabilitation specialists have decades of expertise in all facets of spinal and musculoskeletal care. We stay current with leading edge pain relief research and new modalities.
We Are Known For:
- Board Certified Physiatrists on staff
- Getting reports back quickly. The reports are thorough and detailed in their scope. We present evidence-based medicine.
- Minimal wait times
- Spanish interpreter availability
- A friendly staff
- Independent Medical Examinations, Physical Capacity Evaluations, Second Opinions
- Doctors are thoroughly familiar with the AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment (5th and 6th Editions)
- Personalized non-surgical health solutions
- Interventional Spine Procedures
- Hours and location
- Our proven pain management techniques
Our goal is to use conservative treatment to restore functionality so you can live your life.
- Non-surgical procedures
- Medical management
- Functional restoration
Independent Medical Examinations (IME)
Our doctors are certified to perform Independent Medical Examinations through the American Board of Independent Medical Examiners.
Our IMEs are reasonably priced, thorough, unbiased, and evidence-based using the 6th ed. AMA Guides to the Evaluation of Permanent Impairment as the source of reference.
We address neuropathy issues (neuropathic pain, radiculopathy, plexopathy).
The doctors have a conservative approach to the use of medications. They provide the patient with a trial period to see if a medication has any impact on functionality and then adjust accordingly. Narcotic pain medications are used judiciously.
- Controlled opioid administration and minimization
- Acute and chronic medication management
- Appropriate multimodal polypharmacy
- Medication optimization
- Random Urine Drug Screens when indicated
Eletromyography (EMG) / Nerve Conduction Study (NCS)
Our doctors are specifically trained to perform and analyze the results of this test to determine the extent of nerve involvement in an injury or condition.
Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS) / Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD)
Two often misunderstood and misdiagnosed pain profiles that our doctors are highly familiar with.
Other Services Provided:
- Second opinions
- Comprehensive musculoskeletal evaluation
- Disability ratings
- Interventional pain procedures
- Chronic pain evaluation
- Medical Record Review
We make it easy for you to refer your patients to us. Our friendly, bilingual staff will take care of all the patient’s needs and update your office on treatment. Learn more about:
Worker's Comp Referrals:
We are extremely experienced and knowledgeable of the Worker’s Compensation process. We understand the needs of attorneys, adjusters and nurse case manager involved in a patient’s case. Because of this the doctors make themselves available to answer questions, patients are seen quickly; treatment plans are moved forward in a timely manner and reports are thorough and prompt.
Our philosophy in treating pain for an injured worker is to address acute pain, use medications to help with recovery and minimize drug to drug interactions, get the injured worker back to work as quickly as possible, and use modified work when available.